North York-based Employment Agency is looking to hire experienced office rep. for a part-time position. Current position implies multifaceted role ranging from sales person to HR professional.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
• Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
• Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
• Strong administrative and data management skills.
• Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong administrative and data management skills
• Knowledge of Russian and English, verbal and written
• Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
• Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
• Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements or our referral program.
• Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database as needed.
• Greeting Candidates, manage employment application process, verify application completion, and review required employment identification
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
• Reviews applications/resumes to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
• Screens job applicants to fill entry level, professional and technical job openings and works closely with hiring managers to set up a phone and onsite interviews.
• Sends out timely communications to applicants as they progress through the hiring process.
Please read the ad carefully and apply with your resume.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Human Resources: 1 year
Marketing: 1 year