Deborz has an immediate opening for QA/QC Assistant in Mississauga area for a full-time position.
The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment.
Job responsibilities entail:
– Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
– Approving or rejecting raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
– Overseeing the quality of a produced product Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as a number of defective products per day etc.
– Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
– Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
– Experience as QA/QC or relevant role
– A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
– Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
– Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
– High School Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus
Employment type: Full-Time
Shift Hours: 8AM-4:30 PM
Please apply with your resume.