We are looking to hire a Window Installer Assistant to install windows & doors across the GTA including Oakville, Whitby, Aurora, Toronto (North York, Scarborough & Downtown Toronto). Primary work consists of an on-site assisting an installation of windows & doors.
Experience isn’t necessary (although experience is preferred) – must be willing/eager to learn the trade.
Employment type: Full-time
– Installation of various windows and door products.
– Conduct accurate field measuring.
– Collecting and delivering all necessary materials to job sites.
– Communicating with clients regarding the installation schedule.
– Must keep a clean environment both on site, at the shop and company vehicle
– Duties assigned may include the duties outside of this job description.
Candidate should be able to:
– Work on a ladder or scaffolding
– Work with hand tools
– Be physically fit to work on their feet for long periods of time(if necessary)
– Be able to lift heavy objects (Up to 35/40 pounds)
– Work overtime (if necessary)
– Willingness to take on more responsibility and grow within the position.
Must have a class G driver’s license and a vehicle
Please apply with your resume or call us at 416-879-3242.