We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair machinery. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
• Perform preventive/predictive maintenance, overhaul machinery, install
• Machinery and fabricate as per blueprint
• Repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment
• Provide Proper machine adjustments to achieve rated speeds and quality product
• Assist in development and manage computerized maintenance management system
• Must have a valid Ontario Industrial Mechanic License
• Exposure with mechanical devices, pneumatic controls and welding/cutting
• Electrical/electronic skills are preferred
• Must have 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Must be able to read mechanical drawings
• Must be able to work shifts as well as some extended hours and weekends
• Qualified applicants will have good interpersonal and problem solving skills and able to work with other trades and operators