We are looking to hire baker helper /assistant. This is a permanent full-time role, which presents a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced facility in the food industry. Baker’s Helper is an entry-level role. The individual is expected to oversee the products as well as prepare them for baking, packaging and/or shipping.
Morning Shift: 7am-3pm
Location: Vaughan – Major MacKenzie Dr/Dufferin St
– Assisting head baker
– Carrying and distributing supplies, such as flour, shortening, and baking pans.
– Mixing, kneading or shaping dough for bread, rolls, muffins, or biscuits.
– Cutting the dough into uniform portions.
– Greasing pans used to mold or bake bread and lining pans with waxed paper.
– Placing and removing pans of dough into oven to bake.
– Cleaning bakery utensils, equipment, and work area.
– Basic baking knowledge (dough prep, dough shaping)
– Basic pastry knowledge
– Ability to work in hot environment
– Ability to work in high-stress fast-paced environment
– Must be able to lift 40 lbs cases
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your resume